Thursday, March 17, 2005

The weekend demos: "Moonbats" and more

I had been planning to attend this weekends activities in opposition to the war in Iraq on the second anniversary of the U.S.invasion more or less out of obligation and commitment to peace and justice, but then I read Michelle malkin's column in the N.Y. Post and I am much more enthusiastic.
She promised me "the most unhinged of left-wing activists, from breast-exposing pacifists [although it might be a bit chilly for that]to the conspiracy-mongers of MoveOn.org." And also "the dictator-luvin' ladies of Code Pink who prance around in pastel underwear" who she promises will "be out in full force." Sounds like a very colorful day to me.
"Oppose the war, support the troops." Sounds right to me.
Most of all I will get to be labeled a "Moonbat" by the "seasoned observers who cover the War on Terror in the 'blogosphere' (the increasingly influential world of Internet weblogs)."
If and when I start another blog, I think I'll call it "Moonbat Haven."
One other reason for going: it's probably the only place I can be certain not to run into Ms. Malkin. Not bad. Huh.

No comments: